This Class will help you understand and heal the following...
- When people you care about are hurting, do you feel their pain so deeply that it’s hard to separate—even after they’re out of crisis mode?
- Have a a deep-seated fear that this “alien thing” you feel means something is wrong with you or you're not from here,
- You often wonder which emotions are yours, and which belong to someone else?
- Discover why you often need lots of down time after social engagements, “recovery periods” at the end of a workday, or extended intervals of being alone.
- You struggle with boundaries. It’s tough to know where you leave off and others begin
- You’re prone to nervous system overdrive. It doesn’t take much—sometimes just a draining conversation or a party that’s loud and over-populated—to propel your nervous system into alarm mode.
- You have trouble with intimacy. You can fall for others at the drop of a hat.
- Repeatedly fall for Narcissists even when you know their bad news. Rollercoaster relationships often filled with intense bonding and equally intense separations.