There comes a time in one's life when the discovery of self is an inquiry. It plagues your mind day after day knowing deep inside tha...
Self Development Online Guide
December 10, 2017
November 28, 2017
August 08, 2017
: Portrait and landscape
CASH BACK AT STORES YOU 💗
While your sitting at home earn up to 15% cash back in rebates and join millions saving money Today! Go to ebates.com/r/SELFMA130?eeid=37143
July 12, 2017
The Problem With Soy Consumption
When soy is processed, the nutrients are basically stripped away. Nutritionists, consider it to be a “ghost” of a health food when it comes down to this method.
Whole soy foods is the best route, they are not processed, so they naturally retain the most nutritional benefit for you. With the strike on drinking whole milk, many strayed towards soy milk and a much wiser choice choosing almond milk.
Fresh soy milk is the best choice for consumption and rarely available at a limited amount of health food stores. If you can't acquire it easily, be sure to choose whole-bean soy milk to avoid soy milk made from soy isolate or soy protein. If you choose to consume soy, it is recommended to have 1 to 2 servings of "whole and fermented" soy foods.
July 10, 2017
Roughly 76% of people across the world do absolutely everything on their phones from checking emails, shopping and reading instead of on a PC/computer.
When reading a blog you must look at the purpose of it in the first place. Nowadays, there are hundreds of thousands of blog writers all across the internet who are writing blogs.
The possibilities really are endless when it comes to finding topics to write about.
July 07, 2017
Have you ever thought that you may not connect with your baby after giving birth to them?
Believe it or not, it is a common thought plagued by many first time mom's as well as mom's who have had multiple pregnancies.
Giving birth can be equivalent to an out of body experience that is a commonality for many women.
Whether you deliver your baby natural, through c-section or epidural it generally brings two natural and common popular reactions which are almost always, awe and secondly, disbelief.
Disbelief: shocked into another planet that this little being was created by you and that he/she is yours.
Awe: crying profusely for the beautiful moment being felt at that point in time
It is a feeling that cannot be described by words.
Try this relaxing short video to help ease your mind!
The love shared between a mom and her baby is simply joyful love that can be felt deep within the soul.
Some mom's will encounter their experience of love in many various and distinct ways that may not imitate another mom's exact occcurence.
Which is totally fine, as there's no true exact way of receiving love as it already existed before they even arrived.
There's no need to feel bad in any way for any initial non-connection. Keep in mind that the bond between a mom and their newborn is not always easy or immediate.
They know exactly who you are first! They've listened to you endlessly for hours and that first holding of them after they're born seals the deal for them.
They will make the baby-parent-mom connection upon delivery while mom is stressing out and getting all worked up, baby is just fine finally being in mommy's arms.
I can atest to the same scary feeling upon delivery my angel but when she arrived I saw how she was cool as a cucumber. It allowed me to get the courage and strength to stay strong and relax a little and from that point on I was okay.
June 14, 2017
June 07, 2017
Perhaps you've heard that you may have been born an Empath. Finding this blog was no coincidence to you. It is merely in direct relation on your path in life to finally find out the truth, that you've pretty much known all along!
13 Definite Traits of an EMPATH
- Empaths know what a person is feeling regardless of how a person “looks” on the outside?
- He or she may be smiling, but you know absolutely they are anxious or depressed
- Yes, even complete and total strangers have the ability to be read by you.
- Empaths need time alone with almost no external input.
- This is not just a preference, but a need to avoid getting overwhelmed by emotional information from others.
- People you have never met before may open up their deepest secrets to you, for example, while grocery shopping.
- Ailments are picked up from others negative energy and those who are ill that you are closely associated with.
- Empaths have this trait even as children.
- Empaths can feel someone is reaching out.
- You might even tell others who is calling them and not think that is unusual.
- Nature rejuvenates you but more importantly it raises your energy level.
- Empaths often sense too much emotional information everywhere. It is overwhelming.
- If there is a catastrophe that elicits a strong emotional response from masses of people, can you feel them? See them?
- Empaths feel emotions while walking down the street when passing complete strangers.
- Knowing, absolutely when someone is in crisis with their health or emotions?
- Disharmony makes us uncomfortable so you'll usually avoid it at all costs.
- Usually having a pet or pets of our own.
Being an empath does make parts of life more difficult. And can be extremely obtrusive for the unshielded and ungrounded Empath. Not all Empaths like being Empaths. All Empaths have had times when they wish they weren't when they have not learned the necessary tools to function in society properly and with ease.
--Stop attracting narcissist
--Learn how to implement and set up boundaries
In being an Empath myself, I had enough. I wanted to get rid of the overwhelming drainage I experienced on a daily basis. I learned as much as possible and only then was I able to realize I didn't have to suffer any longer than I needed to when I have the ability to do something about it. I just woke up and new it was time for a change. And so I made it happen by getting out of my own way. It was the best decision I ever made. Now, I'm here to share my journey with the rest of the world.
Start your journey to understanding and surviving being highly sensitive in a overly stimulating world TODAY!
January 03, 2017
So you're like countless others who went to college to appease their parents and make them happy by, doing the so called "right thing". At first you were super hyped to be starting on this new profound venture.
What Am I Really Passionate About—and Why?
Actively Wake Up Your Conscious Mind
The Power of Taking Small Steps
Do What Ever It Takes To Get To Know YOU.
“In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.” – Theodore Roosevelt.