Perhaps you've heard that you may have been born an Empath. Finding this blog was no coincidence to you. It is merely in direct relation on your path in life to finally find out the truth, that you've pretty much known all along!
13 Definite Traits of an EMPATH
- Empaths know what a person is feeling regardless of how a person “looks” on the outside?
- He or she may be smiling, but you know absolutely they are anxious or depressed
- Yes, even complete and total strangers have the ability to be read by you.
- Empaths need time alone with almost no external input.
- This is not just a preference, but a need to avoid getting overwhelmed by emotional information from others.
- People you have never met before may open up their deepest secrets to you, for example, while grocery shopping.
- Ailments are picked up from others negative energy and those who are ill that you are closely associated with.
- Empaths have this trait even as children.
- Empaths can feel someone is reaching out.
- You might even tell others who is calling them and not think that is unusual.
- Nature rejuvenates you but more importantly it raises your energy level.
- Empaths often sense too much emotional information everywhere. It is overwhelming.
- If there is a catastrophe that elicits a strong emotional response from masses of people, can you feel them? See them?
- Empaths feel emotions while walking down the street when passing complete strangers.
- Knowing, absolutely when someone is in crisis with their health or emotions?
- Disharmony makes us uncomfortable so you'll usually avoid it at all costs.
- Usually having a pet or pets of our own.
Being an empath does make parts of life more difficult. And can be extremely obtrusive for the unshielded and ungrounded Empath. Not all Empaths like being Empaths. All Empaths have had times when they wish they weren't when they have not learned the necessary tools to function in society properly and with ease.
--Stop attracting narcissist
--Learn how to implement and set up boundaries
In being an Empath myself, I had enough. I wanted to get rid of the overwhelming drainage I experienced on a daily basis. I learned as much as possible and only then was I able to realize I didn't have to suffer any longer than I needed to when I have the ability to do something about it. I just woke up and new it was time for a change. And so I made it happen by getting out of my own way. It was the best decision I ever made. Now, I'm here to share my journey with the rest of the world.
Start your journey to understanding and surviving being highly sensitive in a overly stimulating world TODAY!