Perhaps you've heard that you may have been born an Empath. Finding this blog was no coincidence to you. It is merely in direct relation on your path in life to finally find out the truth, that you've pretty much known all along!
Being an Empath isn't a trait that is learned.
If you are an empath, you’ve likely known for some time you are different from most people around you.
Empaths are people who are highly sensitive to the energy and the emotions of the people, animals, and sometimes even the spiritual imprints that exist around them.
Being an empath is not a disorder — it is an innate quality you should never feel shameful about.
13 Definite Traits of an EMPATH
1-Reading people's feelings without trying.
- Empaths know what a person is feeling regardless of how a person “looks” on the outside?
- He or she may be smiling, but you know absolutely they are anxious or depressed
2-You have an instant knowing about the character of the people you meet upon first meeting them?
- Yes, even complete and total strangers have the ability to be read by you.
3-Craving alone time.
- Empaths need time alone with almost no external input.
- This is not just a preference, but a need to avoid getting overwhelmed by emotional information from others.
4-Finding people gravitating to you for help.
- People you have never met before may open up their deepest secrets to you, for example, while grocery shopping.
5-You often tired and have physical ailments that cannot be medically explained?
- Ailments are picked up from others negative energy and those who are ill that you are closely associated with.
6-Knowing information/things without being being told
- Empaths have this trait even as children.
7-Knowing who is calling without being near a phone or cell phone.
- Empaths can feel someone is reaching out.
- You might even tell others who is calling them and not think that is unusual.
8-Enjoy spending time outdoors, or with plants, sunshine or moonlight.
- Nature rejuvenates you but more importantly it raises your energy level.
9-A tendency to avoid large groups of people when needed.
- Empaths often sense too much emotional information everywhere. It is overwhelming.
10-Feeling emotional “ripples” in the world?
- If there is a catastrophe that elicits a strong emotional response from masses of people, can you feel them? See them?
11-Feeling strong emotional impacts everywhere.
- Empaths feel emotions while walking down the street when passing complete strangers.
- Knowing, absolutely when someone is in crisis with their health or emotions?
12-Empaths are usually non-violent and non-aggressive people who love peaceful and harmonious environments.
- Disharmony makes us uncomfortable so you'll usually avoid it at all costs.
13-Empaths often prefer the company of animals over the company of humans.
- Usually having a pet or pets of our own.
Being an empath does make parts of life more difficult. And can be extremely obtrusive for the unshielded and ungrounded Empath. Not all Empaths like being Empaths. All Empaths have had times when they wish they weren't when they have not learned the necessary to function in society properly and with ease.
It is extremely " beneficial " to an Empaths survival to learn everything and take the time to fully understand your gift of empathy. One resource linked down below that could help you to better understand your gift of empathy and...EMPATH Tools
—Stop being drained whenever you enter a crowded room.
—Learn how to feel better when you’re in stressful situations such as the office.
—You can learn how to use your empathy to your advantage by reading people and determining what’s truly going on with them beneath the surface.
Start the journey to understanding and surviving being highly sensitive in a overly stimulating world...